Practice Questions (2008)
- What colour is Superman's cape?
- Who took a magical train to a boarding school?
- Name the book in which we first read about a bookworm called Meggie who lived with her book-binder father.
- What novel was set in a desert penal institution for young offenders?
- What was the name of Odysseus's wife?
- Who was Lyra's friend who disappeared in the first book of His Dark Materials trilogy?
- Who was the character that sought revenge after being publicly humiliated by Simon Lovelace?
- What type of animal was Seabiscuit?
- What was the name of Lola's brother in the series of books by Lauren Child?
- Because she was a black girl Grace wasn't allowed to play what role in the upcoming school play? This was a book by Mary Hoffman.
- If the setting was Mordor, what book would one be reading?
- What was the name of book one in which Bella and Edward met for the first time at Forks High School?
- What book by Diana Wynne Jones was animated by Hayao Miyazaki in 2004?
- What famous detective was noted for his observational powers, attention to detail and use of logic?
- What animal kept a Big Book of Fears in a picture book by Emily Gravett?
- According to the nursery rhyme, what church bells pealed "oranges and lemons"?
- Who was Percy Jackson's father?
- What was the famous castle associated with King Arthur?
- What are little girls made of?
- What short and round character in Gotham City wore a three-piece suit, monocle and top hat?
All questions and answers copyright © 2008–2023 Kids' Lit Quiz™