Practice Questions and Answers (2007)
- What animal scared away hungry animals when he told them about a terrifying Gruffalo?
- Who was the Deputy Head at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry?
— Minerva McGonagall
- Who had a teacher called Miss Honey?
- Who was the American author who wrote Hop on Pop and Horton Hatches the Egg?
— Dr Seuss
- Who was the vegetarian and animal rights activist who suddenly found herself as the Royal Highness of Genovia?
— Mia Thermopolis
- Because his parents and uncle were dead Jack Starbright was asked to look after whom?
— Alex Rider
- Who pretended that her mother was a famous Hollywood movie star in a series by Jacqueline Wilson?
— Tracy Beaker
- Whose uncle was the first to see a beautiful blue polished stone that he had found while hunting in the Spine in the land of Alagaesia?
- Who disobeyed his mother by going into Mr McGregor's garden?
— Peter Rabbit
- Who had a mother called Mrs Coulter?
- In what book did Jim Hawkins find documents and a map for a fabulous treasure that belonged to the infamous pirate Captain Flint?
— Treasure Island
- Who made tarts all on a summer's day?
— The Queen of Hearts
- What famous group does Professor Charles Xavier look after?
— The X-Men
- Who is the popular young adventurous preschool mouse created by Lucy Cousins?
- In what book did Arthur Dent meet a reporter from a distant galaxy?
— The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Who, after the death of the pilot, survived in the wilderness of Canada with just a small axe?
— Brian Robeson
- Who was the chief Roman god?
- What was the name of Marlin's son, the widowed clownfish, who lived on the Great Barrier Reef?
- Who is the most famous female student in Gryffindor House?
— Hermione Granger
- Whose father was the Great Prince of the Forest and his best friend was Thumper? — Bambi
All questions and answers copyright © 2007–2019 Kids' Lit Quiz™