- Who was known as The Bard of Avon?
- In the poem The Night Before Christmas what item of clothing was left out by the chimney?
- What type of creature is Mrs O’Leary in the Percy Jackson series?
- How many witches appear in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz?
- Which yellow and black character is Optimus Prime’s right-hand man?
- ‘Two households both alike in dignity...’ is the opening line of which famous play?
- What is the BFG’s solo food diet?
- What is the chapter one title of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone?
- What is the last name of Michael, Peter and Wendy?
- What bird has the same name as Zeus’s mother?
- Two little dickie birds sat on what type of construction?
- What tyrannical president had the first name of Coriolanus?
- What book by Charles Dickens was famous for its portrayal of criminals and their nasty lives?
- The song Defying Gravity comes from what stage show based on the book by Gregory Maguire?
- What is the last animal mentioned in the nursery rhyme Hey Diddle Diddle?
- Who decided on a school mission called Rules Aren’t for Everyone?
- Who owned a very large cat called Fenestra?
- In what country was JRR Tolkien born?
- What type of dress did Angelina Ballerina wear?
- What word means unable to read or write?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers