- What type of animal is Franklin?
- Who was the girl in the rhyme that suffered from arachnophobia?
- What famous comic strip is also the name of a food?
- Gregory Maguire's book Wicked was based on which wicked witch?
- What is paper made from?
- In the book Wild Boy by Rob Lloyd Jones why was the boy known as Wild Boy?
- What is a logbook?
- What superhero's mother was Queen Hippolyta?
- What did the first goat say to the troll under the bridge?
- What novel by Jane Austen is also a girl's name starting with the letter E?
- What fictional country was the setting for The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe?
- What was the fourth word used in all the Harry Potter titles?
- Magnus Chase was the son of Natalie and of what Norse god?
- In the book We Are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nielsen who did Stewart try explaining to that we're all made of molecules?
- Who is the youngest of all Winnie the Pooh's friends?
- In what book do a rat and a mole spend days rowing their little boat which was painted blue on the outside and white on the inside?
- In what book was the Prime Minister told that a bridge less than ten years old had snapped in half sending a dozen cars into the river?
- What word ending with X is a type of book?
- Who owned a hammer so heavy that only he could pick it up?
- What is the missing word in this West African folktale: Why do Mosquitoes Buzz in People's xxx?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers