- What was the name of the German boy in the novel The Boy in Striped Pyjamas?
- Who wrote a series of comic novels about a boy detective and a white fox terrier?
- J.K Rowling shares the same birthday as Harry Potter. What is that date?
- What was Bod, the main character’s name short for in The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman?
- Who did Nathaniel ask to help him steal the Amulet of Samarkand?
- What house was protected by a circle of magical stones in the movie version but which was not mentioned at all in the book series?
- Who had one side of her hair coloured white and the other side coloured black?
- What type of animal was the only one mentioned in the nursery rhyme Humpty Dumpty?
- Who escaped from the cave of the Cyclops?
- What colour was the Teletubbie, Tinky Winkie?
- In what book by Roald Dahl did Mr Hoppy suggest to Mrs Silver that in order for Alfie to grow she should whisper the words teg reggib three times a day?
- Who was the famous middle-eastern sailor renowned for seven fantastic voyages in the book The Arabian Nights?
- What girl was carried north to Lapland in a Gyptian ship?
- What’s the name of the little white mouse in a series of picture book that doesn’t want to do anything but dance?
- In the picture book The Cat in the Hat who warned the children that the cat should not be allowed in to play?
- What pig went on to great things as a champion sheep herder?
- In Mark Robson’s Imperial Spy series by what other name was Lady Alyssa known: Fatima, Femke or Fenella?
- Who freed a medieval town from a plague of rats during the 13th century?
- What was the name of the hyperactive, wayward and troublesome puppet, who after many incidents, matured into a responsible person?
- “Pocket Monsters” or pokemon originated from what country?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers