- Whose nickname as a student was Padfoot?
- What colour was the highly sought after and prized Arkenstone?
- Erasers are wolf-like creatures that go after children in what book?
- Who was the sparkly fish that gave away his scales?
- What bird’s singing, according to Hans Christian Andersen, brought tears to the Chinese Emperor’s heart?
- Who is Geronimo Stilton’s sister, the one that loves traveling and having adventures around the world?
- Where in space did four children land and leave a ‘Hello Dad!’ message in Frank Cottrell’s Boyce’s book Cosmic?
- What day of the week did Thor give his name to?
- What country forced its citizens to sign a Treaty of Treason?
- Who was the television-obsessed boy that visited Mr Wonka’s factory?
- Who owned a long Elvish dagger called Sting?
- What famous playwright was born in Stratford-upon-Avon?
- What are Japanese pocket monsters called?
- In Goth Girl, by Chris Riddell, some rare creatures were saved from an animal hunt by making copies of them from what material?
- Where do leprechauns hide their gold?
- What type of meat does a troll like best?
- What was Matilda’s favourite school subject?
- Who spoke the words: ‘O, Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo’?
- The repetition of two or more words with the same letter is known as what?
- The Disney movie Frozen was based on what story by Hans Christian Andersen?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers