- Who spoke the words, ‘curiouser and curiouser!’?
- Who was the sadistic and mad witch that caused chaos in the Harry Potter series?
- Who opened an unlabelled container out of which poured many evils?
- In what book was an automaton able to write the name of the famous French filmmaker Georges Melies?
- Who was the girl who owned a treasured umbrella which had a tiny opal bird on the tip of the umbrella and a filigree handle?
- Who, when laid on a stone table, cracked it in two?
- What creature at the Christmas holiday resort really freaked Greg Heffley out in The Getaway?
- What superhero is a web slinger?
- How many books in total in The Series of Unfortunate Events?
- What animal goes pop?
- Which fictional planet was Luke Skywalker from?
- MacKenzie Hollister is the most popular girl in what book series?
- What supervillain acquired universal powers by means of infinity gems?
- What bear is smarter than your average bear?
- Who wrote Nelson Mandela’s autobiography Long Walk to Freedom?
- What creature told the kids to make the Cat-in-the Hat go away?
- Who lived in a cramped little bedroom under the stairs?
- What was Dr Watson’s first name?
- Who is the wife of the Roman god Jupiter?
- What type of book has one page for every day of the year?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers