- What was Hermione Granger's middle name?
- What name was given to the small cylindrical creatures with either one or two eyes?
- In Bill Martin's picture book Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?, what coloured bird was the first animal seen by Brown Bear?
- Who was the man who looked after lots of penguins in his home?
- What animal swore that one day he would kill Mowgli?
- The very first Roald Dahl book illustrated by Quentin Blake in 1978 was about a crocodile. What was it called?
- When Magnus Chase visited his own dead body what weapon was he looking for?
- Who was the boy who raged against getting sent to bed early that he then fantasised his bedroom changing into a forest?
- What animal confronted the Gruffalo?
- Which one of the Seven Dwarves is the only one whose name is not an adjective?
- What is Marvel character Dr Strange's first name?
- Who vaporised his maths teacher while on a field trip at the Metropolitan Museum of Art?
- When a person uses words to produce a meaning that is opposite to the literal meaning such as, if they'd said to a plain-looking person, "you're looking very attractive", it is called what?
- What stuffing was used inside the little boy's beloved Velveteen Rabbit?
- According to Isaiah in the book Word of Mouse what (4-letter word) is the worst sound a mouse can ever hear?
- Which Greek god is the supreme ruler?
- What name is given to the place where literary works are kept?
- Who sometimes called her best friend Seaweed Brain?
- Who was the charming pig from The Muppets?
- What comic character is known as The Blue Blur?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers