- How many heads did the monstrous watchdog of the underworld have?
- Which X-Man character was also known as Logan?
- What was the sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
- Who was the giant ground-keeper at Hogwartâ€™s School?
- In which big European city did Madeline live?
- Who was the 12 year-old boy from a coal mining family that had a passion for dancing?
- Who split his soul into horcruxes?
- Who was sometimes known as Padfoot in the Harry Potter series?
- What is the real name of Judy Moodyâ€™s brother Stink Moody?
- What two animals are mentioned in the familiar English sentence that uses all the letters of the alphabet?
- In what series of books do you read about a copy machine, The PATSY2000 that brings the images it prints to life?
- Which one of his grand-daughters did Roald Dahl use in a book?
- Whose arch-enemy is Green Goblin?
- Who is the evil Smurf wizard?
- Which childrenâ€™s author has written a sequel titled Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Flies Again?
- In what country can a tourist see a bronze statue of Tintin and Snowy?
- Who tried to avoid the terrible Cheese Touch from a mouldy piece of cheese that had been sitting on the basketball court since spring?
- In Time Riders Liam had no time to acquire the background on historical events because what country has successfully conquered United States of America?
- Who has a sister called Apple Dumplin and a cat called Custard?
- According to the Green Lantern what colour was the strongest source of energy on the planet?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers