- Annabeth is the daughter of which Greek goddess?
- Who would demand retaliation for any minor crime committed by a passing traveller such as picking a rose?
- The book Small Steps introduced the readers to which two characters from Holes: Zero, X-Ray, Armpit or Stanley?
- Which fictional primate was known as â€~The Eighth Wonder of the Worldâ€™?
- Characters from which book literally jump out of the pages?
- Who ordered all of the spindles in his kingdom to be burnt?
- Who was the American boy that supposedly had the reputation of never telling a lie?
- What type of creature was a Psammead?
- What is special about this sentence: Never odd or even?
- What word in English is the most common spoken word?
- What is a clichÃ©?
- How many players in a Quidditch team?
- Oliver Jeffers has written a picture book about the Hueys. They were all the same and there were lots of them and they all thought alike until one day when Rupert knitted a what coloured jumper?
- Who is the Norse god of thunder?
- What creature knew that he had stolen a hat in the 2013 Caldecott Medal and also the 2014 Kate Greenaway Medal winning book This is Not My Hat by Jon Klassen?
- Why were the blackouts in The City of Ember getting worse?
- What followed Mary to school one day?
- How was the bully, Steve Kosgrov, in I Funny by James Patterson related to Jamie Grimm?
- Who was late for an important date?
- Which teenager in Alpha Force was diabetic: Amber, Alex, Hex, Li or Paulo?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers