- Who is the big huggable giant in the Harry Potter series?
- How many labours did Heracles have to perform?
- Amelia Bedelia would often misunderstand tasks. What was her job?
- Who guarded the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room?
- How did the kids learn about the Mysterious Benedict Society?
- The scarab beetle was an important symbol in what ancient culture?
- What is the name of Mickey Mouse’s dog?
- Which boy’s mother (his name is in the title) won a complete set of Burrell’s Build-It-at-Home encyclopedias? He pored over every edition
- What fictional Marvel superhero magician wore a cloak?
- Who caused three bears a great deal of grief?
- What was Dogman’s occupation?
- Who was Max Einstein’s hero in a book by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein?
- The Grisha are people with abilities to control the elements. What author created the Grishaverse?
- Who killed Macbeth?
- What group of people in Middle Earth had hairy feet?
- What happened to Bruno Jenkins in the book The Witches?
- Who carved Pinocchio from wood?
- What animal appears on the crest of Slytherin?
- Luke Skywalker was trained by Yoda and who else?
- What name is given to a word formed from the same letters as another word, for example search from the word chaser?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers