- Name the two Hogwartâ€™s headmasters
- Who was the close horse companion of Joey in The Warhorse by Michael Morpurgo?
- Who was the name the girl that lived with her godfather and assisted him at his platform shop? Hugo met her in The Invention of Hugo Cabret.
- Why did Katniss volunteer for The Hunger Games?
- How is the game of Pooh sticks played?
- Which country publishes a monthly magazine/comic titled Tinkle and is targeted at school aged children?
- Who was the half brother of Loki and member of The Avengers that Loki wanted to hurt?
- What is the name of the lad with a ginger quiff who roved the world as a reporter?
- Polly put the kettle on but who took it off?
- Who has friends called Linus, Peppermint Patty and Snoopy?
- In Dead End in Norvelt who had the town of Norvelt been named after?
- Who was the king that had a round table which made everyone feel equal?
- Mr Popper loved penguins but what was his occupation?
- What animal was the ball in Alice in Wonderlandâ€™s game of croquet?
- Why was the mongrel dog in One Boy and his Dog called Fleck?
- Who is the superhero that wears the American flag?
- Who wanted to be the fairest one in all the land?
- What is Captain Haddockâ€™s first name?
- Who wore a coonskin hat?
- What type of tree was the partridge sitting in on the first day of Christmas?
| Print questions | Print answers | Print questions and answers